The safety of your personal data is important to us.
Berlin Labs LLC. ("we", "us", "our (s)"), is a company legally registered in Ukraine (company registration number in the State register of enterprises and organizations of Ukraine: 41887355) and providing a full range of IT services. Protecting your privacy is our priority. This Privacy Notice explains what types of personal information are collected in what ways, why they are collected, and with whom this information is shared. Please read this note carefully.
Who is the data processing agency?
The Data Processing Agency is an individual or legal entity that manages or is responsible for personal data in paper or electronic form. We are the data processing agency under applicable data protection laws and regulations.
What personal information is collected and what reasons?
If you express interest in our services, we collect and process your personal information as follows:
To fulfill the contract, if the processing is necessary for the execution of the contract or if you request the processing in order to conclude the contract. To protect your essential interests or the essential interests of another natural person. To comply with applicable legal obligations to which you are subject. If the processing of your personal data is necessary for the public interest or in the exercise of our official authority. If the processing of your personal data in the legitimate interest of us or a third party is necessary (unless overruled by your own interests, rights or freedoms). We require your personal information if you wish to purchase our products or services. If you do not want to submit this information, we may not be able to provide you with the products or services you are looking for, or you may submit offers tailored to your needs.
Who can access your personal information?
We ensure that your personal information is processed in accordance with the above purposes. We may share your personal information with the following responsible third parties in accordance with the stated purposes:
Public authorities, our intermediaries.
In accordance with the above-mentioned purposes, we may share your personal information with the following data processing companies:
- Technical consultants, experts, lawyers, service providers contracted by us (processing of claims, IT, postal services, Acquisition, administration and document management), as well as
- Advertisers and ad networks to send marketing materials, if permitted by applicable regional laws, and in accordance with your preferred communications preferences. We do not share your personal information with independent third parties for their own marketing purposes without your consent. Finally, we may disclose your personal information in the following cases:
- In the event of any anticipated or actual restructuring or merging, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or otherwise, in whole or in part, of shares, assets or stock (including bankruptcy or similar litigation); and In compliance with legal obligations, including to the appropriate Ombudsman, if you file a complaint with respect to any products or services provided to you.
Where is my personal information processed?
Your personal data may be processed within or outside the European Economic Area (EEA). This is subject to established security and confidentiality policies in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Your personal information will not be shared with parties who are not authorized to process it. All data processed by us are stored inside or outside the EEA. We ensure that the transmission of your personal data outside the EEA has the same reasonable protection as within the EEA.
What rights do I have with respect to my personal information?
If permitted by applicable laws and regulations, you may assert the following rights:
- Access to your personal data, information about the origin of the data, purpose and aim of the data processing, details of the data processing entity(ies), the data processor(s) and the parties to whom data may be transferred;
- You may withdraw your consent at any time if your personal information is processed without your consent; - Update and correct your personal information in order to keep it up-to-date at all times;
- Deleting your personal data from our database, if it is no longer needed for the above purposes;
- Under certain circumstances, you may restrict the processing of your personal information, such as: If you have objected to the accuracy of your personal information and until the accuracy of your information has been verified;
- You can receive your personal information in electronic form and
- File a complaint with us and/or the relevant data protection authority.
You may exercise these rights by contacting us (steps to Contact us are described below). Enter your name, your e-mail address, and the subject of your inquiry.
How can I object to the processing of my personal data?
If permitted by applicable laws or regulations, you may object to the processing of your personal information or require us to stop processing (including for direct marketing purposes). Once you send us this request, we will stop processing your personal information, as permitted by applicable laws and regulations.
How long will my personal information be stored?
We will keep your personal information for 3 years unless otherwise provided by applicable law.
We will not keep your personal information longer than necessary and only for the required purposes.
How to contact us:
If you have any questions regarding the use or processing of your personal data, you can contact us by e-mail or by post at the following address:
Data Protection Officer
Berlin Labs LLC
How often is this privacy notice updated?
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are sent from a website and stored in your web browser for future use. If you visit a website again, these cookies may be read by the website server to inform the website of the activity during your last visit. Cookies make websites work more efficiently and provide useful information to the owner of the website.
How are cookies used by us?
On our website, cookies might be used to collect information about users and their browser settings. This information is important and enables us to provide our users with fast, secure and reliable functions. Cookies collect and store data, such as user IDs. User IDs - this unique identifier is used in activity monitoring to determine the number of unique visitors to our site.